BET More is a Paramount-owned streaming service, and it’s an online extension of the African-American-themed cable network BET. It features classic shows and movies from its network and other sources, as well as new and original movies and shows exclusive to the service. If you’ve already subscribed to it and think it’s not worth its $9.99 per month price, here’s how to cancel BET Plus.
THE SHORT ANSWER
The process for canceling your BET Plus subscription differs depending on where you signed up for the service, but it’s usually very easy and quick to do. Just go through your account settings and find the cancel button – see detailed information below.
How to Cancel BET Plus on Web Browser
BET Plus is available to watch through a web browser, whether on a PC or mobile device. To cancel service through a web browser, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the BET More website.
- Log in to your account if you are not already.
- Go to the Site Settings section by clicking on the gear icon located in the upper right corner of the website.
- You should see the Subscription section of the Settings page. Click on the Manage subscription option.
- Click it unsubscribe option.
- A page will appear asking if you are sure you want to cancel your subscription. Click on the Yes, Cancel option and you are done.
How to cancel BET Plus as part of Amazon Prime Video
If you used the Amazon Prime Video Channels feature to access content on BET Plus, here’s how to cancel the subscription:
- Go to your Amazon account page.
- Scroll to Content and digital devices section and click or tap the Amazon Prime Video settings section.
- Click or tap the Canals menu tab at the top.
- You should see your BET Plus subscription under the Your Channels option. Click or tap the Cancel chain link on the right side.
- A page will then appear asking if you are sure you want to end your subscription. If so, click the “Disable automatic renewal” option.
- You will then see a selection of choices asking why you are canceling the subscription. Once you choose one, your BET Plus subscription will be cancelled.
If you decide to change your mind before the subscription ends, you can go back to the Amazon Prime Video settings section, open the Channels option and click on the Restart the channel link.
No. You can still access the service until the date your subscription would have been renewed.
At the moment there is no bundle where you can get BET Plus or Paramount Plus under one bill.