- You can cancel your
BET Moreplan through the website, but only if you signed up through the website.
- BET Plus offers a seven-day free trial before you are charged the monthly fee of $ 9.99, and if you cancel during the trial, you won’t be charged at all.
BET More is a
You can watch on your computer, phone, streaming device or even sign up through an Amazon Prime Video account. But no matter how you look,
But if you don’t take advantage of BET Plus, you can cancel your account. If you cancel during the free trial, you will never be charged; otherwise, once you cancel, you can continue watching until your next bill date.
Just note that the way to cancel will depend on how you signed up. If you signed up through the iPhone or Android app, you will need to cancel through your apple id Where Google play store. Register via Roku Where your amazon account will also require another method.
Here we will show you how to cancel a BET Plus subscription you signed up for using the website.
How to cancel a BET Plus subscription through the website
Again, if you signed up through the service’s website, you will need to cancel through the website, which we’ll demonstrate below.
1. Visit the BET Plus website and log into your account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
3. Under “Subscription”, click on “Manage subscription”.
4. Click on “Cancel subscription”.
5. The website will ask you if you want to cancel your subscription. Click on “Yes, Cancel”.